Chicago Pneumatic CPS 110 KD8 T4F
- Additional information
Chicago Pneumatic CPS 110
The Chicago Pneumatic CPS 110 is a single-stage, oil-injected, rotary screw type air compressor, powered by a liquid- cooled, three-cylinder turbocharged Kubota diesel engine. The unit hosts the new generation C67 Screw element in its air end combined with a Kubota made diesel engine model D902, complying with Tier 4 Final emission standard. An undercarriage with fixed towbar and pintle eye is available as standard, combined with Department of Transportation approved road lighting. Special attention has been given to the overall product quality, user friendliness, ease of serviceability, and economical operation to ensure best in class cost of ownership.
- 110% Spill Free Containment, with remote drains.
- Kubota D902 Tier 4 Final 25hp mechanical diesel engine (muffler only) with starter protection.
- Thermal By Pass Valve, Anti-airlock system in fuel lines to guarantee starting.
- Electrical shutoff switch.
- Polyethylene canopy built for heavy-duty applications. Base frame with 3 layer anti-corrosion paint.
- Designed to reduce maintenance time with easy access filters and fluids. Pressure vessel comes with spin on filter.
- DOT towing package; Road lights (4 way flat plug), 3 in pintle towing hitch, Torsion axle, VIN, Adjustable jack stand, No brakes.
- Compact, fuel-efficient engine
- Designed with environmental protection in mind
- Compact, sound attenuated, corrosion resistant enclosure
- Redrock hood and 3-layer painting of metal parts
- Saves up to 12% of fuel on typical applications in this range.
- The unit comes with a Spillage Free frame as Standard with 110% fluid containment and Tier 4 Final emission compliant engine, this makes the compressor suitable for use in all areas in North America.
- For OND compliance the unit is enclosed in a sound attenuated Zincor steel enclosure. Compact and maneuverable, saving valuable space on your job site, and during transportation, less than 1200 lb.
- High residual value and low repair costs.